- B2B – Azure AD B2B Authentication
- B2C – Azure AD B2C Authentication
- SA – Standalone Authentication (Username/Password stored within the application)
These projects contain an appsettings.json file in the project’s wwwroot subfolder.
The main setting that you need to configure is the “APIURL” which will be used to communicate with the Data at Rest Record Storage that powers the Data Presentation component. You will need to update this APIURL to connect to your deployment of the provided Rest-WebAPI-Core compiled project.
- The “Environment” setting is used to indicate which environment the website will be used to access. It is not currently used within the application – it is a placeholder for custom or future functionality.
- The “HeaderText” setting is used by the Index page to determine the heading displayed when the website is first opened.
For the UX-WASM-SA project only:
- The “AuthenticationMode” setting is set to “Standalone” and is used to determine how the website will authenticate users attempting to sign in.
- The “ResetPasswordMode” setting is set to “SecurityQuestion” if the password reset will be done just using the Security Question and Answer without reference to the email service.
During the main start up in the program.cs, the builder will create and initialize several trellispark services that are required by the UX-WASM-Components to dynamically render the user experience. These services are delimited by regions tagged “Needed by trellispark”. You can freely add your own services to the end of the builder, but you should not modify any of the trellispark service configuration within the region.
You can override the default CSS and image files in the wwwroot directory to apply your corporate branding.
You can apply different branding to each of the WASM clients if you want to distinguish between back office and customer facing websites.
Every UX-WASM-xxx will have a unique Index page.
The Index page has just one job – it must authenticate a user profile.
Once the user profile has been authenticated the Index page can use the UX-WASM-Components to allow the authenticated user profile to either:
- Join an existing workspace
- Enter an active workspace